TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The Centre for Climate Change trading as the Cool Planet Experience is situated in Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow.. 01 5180197 email@example.com
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to the Cool Planet Experience
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
By purchasing tickets for the Cool Planet Experience you acknowledge that you have read & agree to be bound by & subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Purchase & have read & agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
1.Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of the Cool Planet Experience.
2. All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as s.tated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Cool Planet Experience and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Cool Planet Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close the Cool Planet Experience or any part of it. In the event of such closure, the Cool Planet Experience will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise the Cool Planet Experience shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of the Cool Planet Experience.
4. After leaving the Cool Planet Experience, entrants are not eligible for re-entry.
5. From time to time the Cool Planet Experience or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by the Cool Planet Experience in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with the Cool Planet Experience and/or any authorised third party.
6. The Cool Planet Experience is suitable for visitors under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or above whilst visiting the Cool Planet Experience.
7. Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within the Cool Planet Experience.
The Cool Planet Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
1. Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of the Cool Planet Experience is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
2. Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of the Cool Planet Experience has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
3. Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
4. Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
5. In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour;
6. All persons entering the Cool Planet Experience must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee of the Cool Planet Experience. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
7. In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within the Cool Planet Experience.
8. The Cool Planet Experience reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
9. The Cool Planet Experience shall not be liable to visitors for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising. The Cool Planet Experience shall not be liable for any visitor’s property lost or damaged at the Cool Planet Experience and such property is at the sole risk of the visitor.
10. The Cool Planet Experience values the safety and comfort of our visitors above all. To protect you and the Cool Planet Experience, visitors and their belongings are subject to a security screening before gaining entry to the Cool Planet Experience. Please review basic information about security screening and prohibited items below. We appreciate your patience and understanding of these procedures. The list below is not exhaustive and is subject to change and amendment at any stage by the Cool Planet Experience. - Prohibited Items:
- ALL weapons, including: firearms, knives, machetes and flick knives, any items deemed dangerous, any dual-use items that could be dangerous. Pepper spray is considered a fire arm in Ireland and it is therefore illegal to have in your possession.
- All such items, if found during a search, will be confiscated and handed over to the Gardaí.
- SCISSORS, sharp instruments and tools are also prohibited and will be confiscated.
- LARGE packages. Suitcases, carry-on luggage and other large parcels are discouraged.
DO NOT leave items/bags unattended at any time.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org