WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Cool Planet Experience owns &operates this website www.coolplanetexperience.org. The Cool Planet Experience is the trading name of the Centre for Climate Change located in Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry.
3. Use of our Website
This website and all services on it are provided from Ireland. We do not represent that information or services on it are suitable for use or access from outside of Ireland.
You can use the website for your personal use only.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website or any services on it without notice. We are not liable if for any reason our website or any services on it are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. We may restrict you from linking to our website if we consider that a link is prejudicial to our interests.
While we may take precautions against security breaches, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and as such, you acknowledge that neither we not third parties connected to us shall be liable for damages, costs or losses, that may result from interruption or interception of communications or unauthorized access or hacking. We cannot guarantee the privacy and security of such communications.
We may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, by prior notice to you, provided that in doing so we do not materially prejudice your interests under these Terms.
4. Information Purposes Only
The content of the website is provided for information purposed only, is subject to change and will be updated from time to time without notice from you.
Websites may be tampered with by unauthorised persons and accordingly, you should view the information provided as indicative only and subject to confirmation by our staff. Please contact us to obtain up-to-date information.
5. Our Website Changes Regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
6. Browse at your own risk
Use of the website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of, viewing, access to, relying on the website and/or any content.
You agree that we are not liable for loss or damages arising out of your use, or your inability to use, this website
This website is provided as is and we make no undertaking, representation or warranty:
in connection with the completeness or accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any content, and therefore, the content should not in any circumstances be relied upon: and/or
that the website or its server is free from defects, errors, viruses, bugs or other harmful elements.
7. Exclusion of Liability
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising fro our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, not any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Intellectual Property and Use of Content
We retain all right, title and interest in the information, communications, software, scripting, photographs, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services found on the Website, including its look and feel (collectively, the "Content").
You should note that the Content is protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws (as the case may be), under national laws and international treaties.
This is without prejudice to any rights you may have under any applicable mandatory laws
9. Trade Marks
“Cool Planet Experience” is an Irish and EU registered trademark respectively. You may not use any such trademarks without our prior express written consent.
10. Information about You and Your Visits to Our Website
11. Transactions Concluded Through Our Website
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our Website are governed by our terms and conditions of sale
12. Improper use of our Website
You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, its server, or the network(s) connected to the server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website and services on it.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, parts of the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server through hacking, password mining or any other means.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website or services on it will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
13. Links To Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites, but this does not mean that we endorse, authorise or sponsor those websites nor does it mean that we are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. We may terminate a link to a third party website at any time.
14. Suspension/Termination Of Use
We may at any time, without notice or reason, suspend or terminate your access to the Website or any service forming part of the Website. We are not liable to you or any third party for any suspension or termination of access to the Website.
17. Entire Agreement
18. Irish Law Applies
19. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
These terms &conditions relates to our website www.coolplanetexperience.org.
The Cool Planet Experience and consequently this website is operated by the Centre for Climate Change with its registered office in Powerscourt House, Enniskerry, Wicklow, Ireland a company incorporated ®istered in Ireland with a company registration no of 566006 &charity no 20105235. You can contact us at this address or by using any of the contact information provided at the end of this statement.
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to the Cool Planet Experience
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
By purchasing tickets for the Cool Planet Experience you acknowledge that you have read & agree to be bound by & subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Purchase & have read & agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
1.Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of the Cool Planet Experience.
2. All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered
3. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Cool Planet Experience and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Cool Planet Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close the Cool Planet Experience or any part of it. In the event of such closure, the Cool Planet Experience will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise the Cool Planet Experience shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of the Cool Planet Experience.
4. After leaving the Cool Planet Experience, entrants are not eligible for re-entry.
5. From time to time the Cool Planet Experience or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by the Cool Planet Experience in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with the Cool Planet Experience and/or any authorised third party.
6. The Cool Planet Experience is suitable for visitors under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or above whilst visiting the Cool Planet Experience.
7. Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within the Cool Planet Experience.
8. Please note, flashing strobe lighting &loud noises is used during the experience but any visitor sensitive to these can bypass such rooms by mentioning it to one of our Cool Planeteers
The Cool Planet Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
1. Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of the Cool Planet Experience is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
2. Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of the Cool Planet Experience has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
3. Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
4. Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
5. In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour;
6. All persons entering the Cool Planet Experience must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee of the Cool Planet Experience. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
7. In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within the Cool Planet Experience.
8. The Cool Planet Experience reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
9. The Cool Planet Experience shall not be liable to visitors for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising. The Cool Planet Experience shall not be liable for any visitor’s property lost or damaged at the Cool Planet Experience and such property is at the sole risk of the visitor.
10. The Cool Planet Experience values the safety and comfort of our visitors above all. To protect you and the Cool Planet Experience, visitors and their belongings are subject to a security screening before gaining entry to the Cool Planet Experience. Please review basic information about security screening and prohibited items below. We appreciate your patience and understanding of these procedures. The list below is not exhaustive and is subject to change and amendment at any stage by the Cool Planet Experience. Prohibited Items:
-ALL weapons, including: firearms, knives, machetes and flick knives, any items deemed dangerous, any dual-use items that could be dangerous. Pepper spray is considered a fire arm in Ireland and it is therefore illegal to have in your possession. All such items, if found during a search, will be confiscated and handed over to the Gardaí.
- All such items, if found during a search, will be confiscated and handed over to the Gardaí.
- SCISSORS, sharp instruments and tools are also prohibited and will be confiscated.
- LARGE packages. Suitcases, carry-on luggage and other large parcels are discouraged.
11. DO NOT leave items/bags unattended at any time.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was last modified 22nd May 2018